Did you know?
* Helps increase self-awareness, self-compassion and self-expression.
* It focuses on our ability to be present in the here and now.
* Stimulates the right-brain which helps calm the mind and body.
* It allows us to reach a meditative state of mind.
* It gives us the ability to adjust and deal with the daily stressors of life.
* It brings more clarity and insight into life, emotions and thoughts.
* It helps identify and release emotions that we have been holding inside.
Children often feel the need to express themselves in a non-judgmental environment and benefit a lot from mindful art therapy. Creating art in a non-judgmental environment allows them to embrace their inner critic and nurture their creativity. Mindful Intuitions provides children with such a nurturing environment and gently guide them to explore the depths of their soul while expressing themselves through the medium of art. During these series of CHILDREN Art and Mindfulness Lessons, various textures, colours, brushes and sponges become their friends and they learn to use them to tell their unique stories. ‘Meditation through art’ is an integral part of such mindful art lessons which gives the children tools to stay ground and find their own balance.
Series of 6 art lessons
Session 1: Monday,’s January 20 – February 24, 6:00pm-7:15pm
Session 2: Wednesday’s, January 22 – February 26, 6:00pm-7:15pm
Where: 555 Katnick Way, Kanata
Registration Fees: $270 (All supplies included)
Please click here to fill the intake form.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.